Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring 'Cleansing'

I have a new obsession.  I wish I could say it was cleaning our house, or making crafts, or fixing up our planter boxes, but no, I'm just crazy about Juice Cleansing.  Now, I've never been known to even miss a meal, let alone a whole day of food, and forget about three days, but this cleanse is amazing!
These juices are made from a hydraulic press at the Pressed Juicery and they're packed full of fruits, vegetables & other great nutrients.  During their 3-day cleanse, you drink so many juices it's impossible to be hungry.  There's even an almond milk that's to die for.  It's the last drink of the evening and tastes like a lullaby that puts you right to sleep.  I happily make the schlep out to Brentwood (a 2+ hour round trip commute) to get an entire 3-day supply of these delicious beverages. I love the feeling of cleaning all the processed foods & chemicals out of our systems, and during & after the cleanse we sleep better than ever!
Mass is a believer too.  I was shocked that he was able to stick with it as well (with very minor deviations).  And let's be honest, the first round wasn't so pretty (side effects can include a serious case of the grumpies), but we just did it for the second time and definitely worked out the kinks.  Who knew carrot juice could be so delicious?
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment