Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Songs to sweat to

Week after week I have clients asking me about specific songs on my playlists at Burn, so I've decided it might be fun to post them here too, just in case you're interested in adding songs to your own playlists.  Whether you like to run, cycle, or do your own "living room workouts" at home, I think these songs can help motivate, give you that extra little spurt of energy, or just put a smile on your face.  The speed and cadence of the songs vary quite a bit, so it's a good playlist to use for tempo runs, hills, or you can also use the songs as a guide to switch the part of the body you're working.  The entire list is 57 minutes long.  Let me know what you think. :)
Enjoy!



Say Aha- Santogold 

Stereo Love- Edward Maya 

Machu Picchu- The Strokes

Someday- Black Eyed Peas

How I Roll- Britney Spears

Don't Gotta Work It Out- Fitz and the Tantrums

I Can Transform Ya- Chris Brown (feat. Lil Wayne & Swizz Beatz)

Snakeskin Bib- Fila Brazillia

Jimmy Mathis- Bubba Sparxxx

Ice Ice Baby- Crazy Frog

Howlin' for You- The Black Keys

I Am Woman- Jordin Sparks

(and some great songs for your cool-down or stretching):

Born to Die- Lana Del Rey 

Quanto Tengo Que Esperar- Afrit

No comments:

Post a Comment