Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Burn Playlist

I'm really enjoying the playlist I've created for my Burn classes this week, and I love suggestions for great new songs too!  
Total time: approximately 59 minutes


Turn Up the Music- Chris Brown
Take Your Mama- Scissor Sisters
Machu Picchu- The Strokes
The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie- Red Hot Chili Peppers
Give Me All Your Luvin'- Madonna (featuring Nicki Manaj & MIA)
Favourite Things- The Golden Filter
Lonesome- Dr. Dog
Free- Graffiti6
Jimmy Mathis- Bubba Sparxxx
Princess of China- Coldplay & Rihanna
Howlin' for You- The Black Keys
Part of Me- Katy Perry
We Are Young- Fun. (featuring Janelle Monae)


...and my cool-down/stretch songs:
Finally Moving- Pretty Lights
Somebody That I Used to Know- Gotye (featuring Kimbra)


I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog! Had to tell you that Anthony LOVES that Gotye song. Your playlist looks great. Wish I could come take a Burn class!! Or at least have a cocktail with you guys. Sounds like SF is treating you guys well. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete