Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cougs in SF

It was SO much fun having so many Cougars in our city over the weekend!  The game itself was a disaster (no surprise), but such a rare opportunity to show our my Cougar pride here in San Francisco with friends.  I even got Mass to take a photo with Butch.  He looks so happy & excited.... 






I stole this photo from the Rinabargers.  Their camera is so much better than my phone!


I hate to admit that we actually spent very little (or zero) time at the game, but that was never really the best part of Cougar football Saturday anyway, right? :) 

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Love all the cougar gear. However, is it weird that I am most jealous about the fact that Mass is drinking a blue moon? I MISS BEER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!! Love seeing you and Mass!

    ReplyDelete