Monday, August 8, 2011

Two Years!

Wow...two years ago today, Massimo and I stood in front of our friends & family, and vowed to love and care for each other for life.  What an amazing (and fun) day it was!  




Today, we'll spend the day at our new apartment in San Francisco, waiting for our movers to arrive, running errands, and unpacking.  But we're creating a new home!  The last 2 years in Claremont have been great, but we are SO excited for this new chapter in our incredible new city.  It has only been a few days (sleeping on an air mattress and wearing the same clothes every day), but we already LOVE it!  I think Mahoney loves it too...lots of new sights and smells to take in.  :)




HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY to my most favorite person in the world!  I love you Massi!





2 comments:

  1. Awww! Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples! I loved everything about your unforgettable wedding weekend--can we do it again sometime?? :) I love that you are celebrating in SF and starting your next journey in such a great place! Oh and that pic of Mass and Mahones--that better be framed in your new house :) Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! What an amazing day....such a wonderful weekend! Happy 2years! Can't wait to hear and see all about your adventures in San Fran! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete